OUR LEADERSHIP

Brother Harold Hills
Basileus

Brother John Davis
1st Vice Basileus

Brother Rev. Alexander Bright
Keeper of Records & Seal

Brother Jamie Williams
Keeper of Finance

Brother
Assistant Keeper of Finance

Brother
Chaplain

Brother
Keeper of Peace

Brother
Editor of the Oracle

Brother
Immediate Past Basileus

PI KAPPA KAPPA CHAPTER

The Pi Kappa Kappa Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. was founded in Sicklerville, New Jersey on April 17, 1997. After much thought, the visionary, Brother Bobby Harris consulted with several inactive fraternity members because he felt there was a need for a chapter in Sicklerville, New Jersey, which would serve the suburban areas of Camden and Gloucester Counties. Via written correspondence, Brother Harris contacted and organized an initial meeting, which was held on October 24, 1996 at The Carolina Beauty Supply Co., his place of business.

 

FRATERNITY HISTORY

Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. is the first international fraternal organization to be founded on the campus of a historically black college. Omega Psi Phi Fraternity was founded on November 17, 1911, at Howard University in Washington, D.C. The founders were three Howard University undergraduates, -- Edgar Amos Love, Oscar James Cooper, and Frank Coleman. Joining them was their faculty adviser, Dr. Ernest Everett Just.

From the initials of the Greek phrase meaning, "FRIENDSHIP IS ESSENTIAL TO THE SOUL", the name Omega Psi Phi was derived. That phrase was selected as the motto.

Manhood, Scholarship, Perseverance, and Uplift were adopted as Cardinal Principles.